Keeping Your Smile
Do you know just how important your smile is?
A smile represents many things: confidence, friendliness, and happiness among others. It is what we greet our friends and loved ones with, it is what we show to the world that gives us a reflection of what we feel inside. There is no doubting the power of a smile.
There are many things that make us smile. And what better way to showcase your smile than with a beautiful set of bright, shiny white teeth? Unfortunately, that might not always be the case with everyone and this can be such a hamper to one’s confidence.
A smile can mean so much, so preserve it by keeping it healthy.
But how do you keep a smile in tip top shape?
To keep your smile healthy, you have to take preventive measures to care and maintain its luster and quality. You can do that by consulting our dentists at Union Family Dental about proper oral care.
Caring For Your Perfect Smile
We greet the world with a smile that reflects our happiness and our optimism about the day. A smile is contagious, so we try to smile at everyone to share our joy.
However, some people hold back from smiling due to their dental conditions. It could be a chipped tooth, stained teeth, missing teeth and what have you. Whatever the condition is, it is putting a stop to their smiling and dampening their confidence.
And what better way to smile than to have a beautiful set of pearly white teeth?
Our dentists here at Union Family Dental would recommend you the following measures to care for your teeth yourself:
- Brushing your teeth 2-3 times a day
- Flossing regularly
- Using mouthwash to rid of bad breath
- Visiting your dentist for cleanups every 6 months
- Getting your teeth checked if treatments are needed.
If these are kept in mind there is no doubt that you will achieve that perfect smile in no time!
If you are in need of dental treatments to polish and brighten up your smile then you’ve come to the right place. At Union Family Dental we have a team of dentists that are equipped, ready and passionate about giving you the best general dental service you need in Monroe, NC.
Our smile is your priority, hence our willingness to provide quality dental services with the help of our advanced technology. Your smile is our passion and it makes us smile to see you smile!
General dentistry is the practice of maintaining your oral health by means of brushing, flossing and dental checkups. Union Family Dental’s general dentistry services include:
- Fillings – Fillings are used for covering or filling the gap created by tooth decay removal. Advancements in technology make the use of natural looking fills instead of amalgam possible.
- Teeth Cleaning – Visit your Union Family dentist every six months for cleaning as a means of maintaining your oral health and hygiene.
- Crowns and Bridges – If you’ve had multiple filling work done on your teeth, chances are you might need a crown or a bridge to strengthen the tooth and prevent it from breaking.
- Tooth Extraction – Damaged or decayed teeth need to be extracted in order to maintain the health of mouth, teeth and gums. Our caring dentists will assure you a painless procedure.
- Nightguard – For those suffering from bruxism or teeth grinding, this one’s for you. A nightguard is a flexible mouthpiece designed to align your teeth with your jaw giving your neck and jaw muscles comfort by easing the tension. Patients have reported less headaches from grinding upon waking up after using a Nightguard.
- Root Canal – When the nerve inside the tooth becomes damaged, a root canal is needed. Damage in the tooth’s nerve would result in tooth pain and sensitivity to hot and cold sensations.
- Periodontal Therapy – Periodontal therapy is done to give the teeth a strong foundation, ensuring longer lasting health. This kind of treatment focuses on the bone structure and gums that support the teeth.
If you are looking for family or general dentistry services in the Monroe area, then Union Family Dental has what you need. We are made up of a team of passionate, professional dentists who are more than willing to provide you with the best dental care that is guaranteed to restore your smile. Your smile is our top priority. Contact us at 704-776-4157.